If Comcast Cared

(parody of Nickelback song)

For those that are wondering (because I've complained about this a lot over the past 3 months that it's been flaky -as it is now- or just plain DOWN for hours on end - which it is at this very moment- ), I checked with AT&T about DSL about a month or so back... and they can't offer DSL in my area till 1/1/08. I can't wait! :-). This is not quite as funny for me now (even though I tried to be and laughed a little as I was dreaming it up with my Internet down), but it will be much more so soon.. haha :)

"If Comcast Cared" (Based on "If Everyone Cared" by Nickelback)
From my Starbucks seat, I watch passers-by
Checking the news that's passed on by
I never dreamed that I'd be online
But here I am, e-mails are mine

Singing Amen I, I'm online
Singing Amen I, I'm online

[Chorus:]
If Comcast cared, if they really tried
To fix my home Internet every time that it died
If they would just respond and swallow their pride
Then my home would see, a modem that's live

And I'm singing
Amen I, Amen I, I'm online
Amen I, Amen I, Amen I, I'm online

And on the street the technician drives
To my house, the fifteenth time
Just to tell me, that I was wrong
He can't make my Myspace sing a song

Singing Amen, I, I'm online
Singing Amen, I, I'm online (I'm online)

[Chorus x2]

And as I call, their service line
I realize how small I am
If someone would bring DSL to me
Then finally, my home office would be

Where somebody cares, and somebody tries
To fix my home Internet whenever it dies
I pay my bills, and my home stays online
Then my home would see, a modem that's live

[Chorus]
I'll see the day, I'll see the day
When home is online

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it time to drop the "Jesus" of the Chosen?

After the Red Sea: A redeemed people that didn't trust (or love) their God (Exodus 16-17)

Issac, the Patriarch of Peace