God of this City - This is cool! :)

One of my favorite new worship songs being sung today is "God of this City" - it's a song that I have sung and prayed over my own city, the cities of Estonia, and cities that I love that I've visited.  I was looking through YouTube today and saw this story, and was inspired.  It's about 4 minutes long... take some time to listen.



God is huge... and man, I love it when He opens up doors like this :-). There is no one like our God. Truly.

And believe me, if God could spark a revolution in a place like Ephesus in Roman times (which may have even been more seedy than this place), then He can spark a revolution in cities in Thailand, in San Francisco, in Tartu, in New York, in Sevilla, in Austin, in H-Town, in Atlanta... I don't believe that He's finished loving us and reaching out to us.  Can we believe that He really wants to do something great in our city?  Pray for it!  

And, in case you haven't heard the song... this was a great deal with Kris Allen (the new American Idol winner) leading worship with it in his home church in Arkansas


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it time to drop the "Jesus" of the Chosen?

After the Red Sea: A redeemed people that didn't trust (or love) their God (Exodus 16-17)

The B(C)S Strikes Again