Shots

There are two aspects of this mission trip that I don't look forward to.  I mentioned the first one in my last post :).  However, since I'm going to a country that has strange (to us Americans) diseases, I went out for the second less desirable "trip prep" deal last week... the immunizations :)

You're probably either thinking:

He's crazy.... or,

He really loves God.

Because I really hate needles.

It's mostly the second, but voluntarily taking needles would probably require a little bit of insanity too :)

this would be me before shots (happy)

This would be during shots (freaked out)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it time to drop the "Jesus" of the Chosen?

After the Red Sea: A redeemed people that didn't trust (or love) their God (Exodus 16-17)

The B(C)S Strikes Again