Back to Estonia...

I've got a relatively big prayer request... today in my inbox came a note from GlobalX (the Buckhead Church missions department) saying that I had been selected for a trip this year :-). Awesome stuff.

Knowing the deadlines for applying for the trips and the two trips that I applied for, here comes the prayer request.

I am now expecting to get a call from the leader of the Estonia English Camp trip in July... which I was praying about and considering and now am SERIOUSLY praying about as I know that I've been selected for this team. The other trip that I applied for was the College Ministry Launch trip that I went on last year in Estonia in September... which is/was my first choice. Does God have other plans for me? I've done the college launch thing for two years in a row now, counting Croatia in 2006... could God want to stretch me in doing something new? I love Risttee Church and the ministry that they are building there... God is doing some great things through them and I want to continue to be a part of what they're doing. Could it be that He is steering me to be involved in a different capacity... or to trust Him for the "Bear Week" team?

It'll be a cool couple of weeks of prayer, seeking wise counsel, and dreaming :-). God is up to something huge...

Comments

Autumn said…
Heck Yeah! I'm going to Kenya! Have you gotten your call yet?
Chris said…
Not quite yet. The leader is being a little slow. The trip that I think this is about is not till July, though.
Unknown said…
Do you have pay for the trip yourself? How does that work?

Popular posts from this blog

Is it time to drop the "Jesus" of the Chosen?

After the Red Sea: A redeemed people that didn't trust (or love) their God (Exodus 16-17)

The B(C)S Strikes Again