The differences between men and women

Last night, I hosted a dinner club outing for myself and some friends at Two Urban Licks, an incredible trendy restaurant in East Atlanta... I highly recommend. Dishes I would recommend include: The banana cupcake, the scallops, and the duck with sweet potato puree... def get the calimari appetizers... they rock.

At the end of the evening, I went to work out the check-splitting with the waiter and came back to find our table, which had formerly been arranged in the best "boy-girl-boy-girl" fashion before split into the "junior high dance" configuration of all the girls on one side of the table and all of the boys on the other side of the table. The girls wanted a picture taken with all of them together... which turned out very well.



Now, the girls wanted to reciprocate this by getting an all-boys picture... this is what we (they) got...


Oh NO!   What's coming?  


Maybe if I look away then they will not point that thing at me and shoot....

Too much stress... this is driving me to drink 
(btw - these were the water bottles in case you're going to send a "now, boys... you're getting out of control" email ;0) )



Ok... we're caught, let's look quasi-smooth...

Any questions? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it time to drop the "Jesus" of the Chosen?

After the Red Sea: A redeemed people that didn't trust (or love) their God (Exodus 16-17)

The B(C)S Strikes Again