Zac Brown Concert tonight

I'm pretty stoked about this weekend.  Starting tonight, I'm heading to meet some friends for the Zac Brown Band concert at Verizon.  It should be a great show.

My favorite song of theirs, of course, is "Chicken Fried."  However, a week ago I got on the scale, saw something I didn't like (a number too big), and decided to make some changes till I get back to my "ideal weight."  Which means, no fried food and definitely no beer (I hate beer anyways but I'm cutting all "mature" drinks out till I'm back on track... it's good for me :) ).  So I figure I'd have to sing this instead.

I'd like me some Chicken Fried
Cold beer on a Friday night
But this pair of jeans don't fit just right...

So I'm giving it all...all...yall, up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it time to drop the "Jesus" of the Chosen?

After the Red Sea: A redeemed people that didn't trust (or love) their God (Exodus 16-17)

Issac, the Patriarch of Peace