Buckhead Church Night of Worship


Wow! That's all I can say... Wow!

Some pictures from the event... then some thoughts:

The whole crew up front leading us in worship...

Jesus paid it all... 

Worshiping together

Tonight's Buckhead Church worship and communion service was an amazing time to celebrate the reason we are alive and to glorify our Savior. I'm not sure if I have any deep thoughts on this, other than how great it feels to be in the place and doing the thing that I am created to do. Jesus is so worthy of worship because of who He is and what He has done.  

Somehow, in that moment, little else matters.  At the end of the day... 

God is bigger than the air I breathe
The world we'll leave
God will save the day
And all will say...
My Glorious!  

Oh praise the one who paid my debt
and raised this life up from the dead.

Take my life and let it be
All for You and for your glory
Take my life and let it be Yours.

Glory to God.  Glory to God.  Glory to God, forever!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it time to drop the "Jesus" of the Chosen?

After the Red Sea: A redeemed people that didn't trust (or love) their God (Exodus 16-17)

Issac, the Patriarch of Peace