Being Great

Last Sunday, Andy completed his series on "I want to be great!" at Buckhead Church - where he talked about how Jesus defined greatness and the difference between "being great" and that being a choice and what we consider great as "being great at something." The series was... well, great!

Being great in the Kingdom of God is being a servant... and it's true that the people that we identify as truly being great people are the ones that help us when we're down, who inspire us, who live beyond themselves. That's what I hope to be... especially thinking about what I want to accomplish for this next year of my life.

Today... speaking of birthday gifts, the video that they showed before the talk was posted on the Buckhead Church blog... I was in it :-)... as well as some really cool friends of mine. Enjoy :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The B(C)S Strikes Again

A twist on a familiar parable.

Top Ten Signs You've been going to NorthPoint too long