In case you are looking to contribute to the economic recovery...

I figured that I'd make an effort to put out my Christmas gift wishes... 2 1/2 days in advance of the big day.  You know, in case you haven't figured out what to get me :-) or are just looking for a clever way to be "patriotic" and spend some more money... haha.

1.) I love music, so iTunes cards can always be used... as could a phatter iPod with some video capability :)
2.) Have you driven around Atlanta lately?  Anyone who has knows that we'us needs GPS... Garmen, TomTom, whatever.
3.) Buy yourself a fuel efficient car and keep gasoline at $1.55/gallon :)
4.) Starbucks, Starbucks, Starbucks!!!!
5.) You know, I was in the Perimeter Mall last weekend browsing clothes, and I think I may need an update on what's cool.  Advice, more so than threads... but threads aren't too bad.  
6.) A traveling crew to Italy next year!  I want to do it, and I got the vacation!
7.) A voice like the lead singer from LifeHouse.  
8.) A pill that can make key lime pie fat free.
9.) A 36 hour day. 
10.) A free years pass of unlimited massages at Massage Envy (or feel free to recommend a better spot)
11.) About 200,000 SkyMiles.... that should hold me for a year or two :)

... but in all seriousness.  Is that what Christmas is all about?  Not so much.  

Besides, the greatest gift of all gifts has already been given... it's Jesus! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it time to drop the "Jesus" of the Chosen?

After the Red Sea: A redeemed people that didn't trust (or love) their God (Exodus 16-17)

The B(C)S Strikes Again