Adventures of the cat owner in condo life

Today when I got home from work and spin class, I found the following gifts placed by the door to my condo...
I'm thinking that my cat is more popular in my complex than I am :-).  I don't know if I have the heart to tell the bearer of feline-inspired gifts that Sherlock is on a dry cat food diet and will literally yak up canned cat food.   Details, details.  

I'm wondering if since I stopped letting him outside if they're thinking that he's a prisoner in my (his... let's be real) townhouse.  I don't know, between his "cat castle," the room service at his command at 6:30 every morning, and the massages, I'm (and he's) thinking that he has a very good life.  

Anyone want some canned cat food?  Free to a good home.  :-)

(and a cat that won't throw it up)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it time to drop the "Jesus" of the Chosen?

After the Red Sea: A redeemed people that didn't trust (or love) their God (Exodus 16-17)

Issac, the Patriarch of Peace