Fave Fives

I saw something like this posted on a friend's blog and thought I'd copy today :)

Some of C-Dub's Fave Fives

Fave Five Breakfast Spots in Atlanta
  1. Thumbs Up Diner - Edgewood
  2. The Flying Biscuit - Midtown 
  3. J Christopher's
  4. JR's BBQ and Country Breakfast - Norcross
  5. Goldberg's Deli - Buckhead

Fave Five Touristy Places I've been
  1. The Smithsonian Museums/Museum Row in Washington D.C. (esp. the Mus. of American History and the Holocaust Museum)
  2. Anne Frank house in Amsterdam
  3. The Real Alcatraz in Sevilla, Espana
  4. The trolleys in San Francisco
  5. The Vicksburg Battlefield... Vicksburg, MS

Fave Five Restaurants outside of anyplace I've lived
  1. Restaurant row in Little Italy, NYC
  2. The Slanted Door in San Francisco
  3. Red Bar in Grayson Beach, FL
  4. La Dolce Vita, the Italian place in downtown Tartu, Estonia that we've gone on each of our mission trips there (and I'll take my team there in June,  for sure)
  5. Jack Stack BBQ in Kansas City, MO

Fave Five Casual Restaurants in cities I've lived
  1. The Hula Hut in Austin, TX
  2. Chuy's in Houston (even though I really do like the one on Barton Springs Rd. in Austin too!)
  3. Yogi's in Bloomington, IN
  4. Taco Mac in Atlanta, GA
  5. Freebirds World Burrito at Northgate, College Station (the original, and still the best!)

Fave Five "next huge vacations on the list"
  1. Northern Italy and Switzerland
  2. Australia
  3. Hawaii
  4. Costa Rica
  5. Peru

Fave Five Sports teams I've rooted for
  1. 1992/1993 Houston Oilers (broke my heart :-(  )
  2. 2005 Houston Astros
  3. 1998 Texas A&M Football (that Sirr Parker run vs. K-State is still the all-time play that gives me chills every time I see it!  )


  4. 2006/2007  Texas A&M basketball (Acie Law!!!!)


  5. 1993/1994 and 1994/1995 Houston Rockets ("Never, Never... Underestimate the heart of a champion!"  - Rudy Tomjonavich)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it time to drop the "Jesus" of the Chosen?

After the Red Sea: A redeemed people that didn't trust (or love) their God (Exodus 16-17)

The B(C)S Strikes Again